Friday, June 17, 2011

Pretty Little Liars is BACK :-D

Pretty little liars Season 2 started on the 14th of June 2011. After a really thrilling season 1, everyone was waiting for season 2 so impatiently and now its on air! (FINALLY)



I’m so excited! I still haven’t watched the 1st episode but I think I will do it tonight and let you all know how it is! 

For those who havent watched the 1st season i would suggest that you start watching right from the beginning and not miss a single episode coz you may not understand whats happening if you dont watch it properly.

Pretty Little Liars is an American mystery teen drama television series created by Marlene King. Based on the popular series of novels written by Sara Shepard, the show premiered on June 8, 2010 on ABC Family.Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale), Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario), Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson) and Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell), four girls whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their queen bee, Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse). One year later, they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure using the name "A" who threatens to expose their secrets. At first they think it's Alison herself, but after she is found dead, the girls realize that someone else knows their secrets, — including long-hidden ones they thought only Alison knew. 

So thats what its all about :-D



So hope you enjoy the show!

Have a Pink Day :-)



4 comments:

  1. Same for me ZatZ. My hair falls for everything too... Currently I have decided to give Schwarzkopf a try. It will be my first Schwarzkopf shampoo. Let's how it goes... but my next buy is definitely going to be L'Oreal Total repair.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats great! Please try it and post a review on it soon.. but i guess you need to use it a couple of times to see how your hair reacts to it.. thats how my hair is. One day i love a shampoo and the next day im like :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am following you back now.

    Please participate in the current giveaway on my blog as well.

    www.areejusman.blogspot.com

    Thank U :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh thank you so much :-D
    yes i will do that i think i dint notice your giveaway.. i love giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...