Friday, March 28, 2014

Vaseline Total Moisture Velvet Musk 24 hr Nourishing Lotion [Romwe New Winner Announced!]



I bought this winter .. During During a really cold and dry climate.  Well it says this product was VOTED NO.1 IN THE GULF in Year 2013 in the body moisturizer category. Sounds fab yeah?


Scent:

Musk .. not the cheap weird musk scent .. but a nice subtle pleasant one. Stays on for a few hours maybe. Doesnt fill up the room but definitely is there on your skin for a while.


Texture:

Not thick or runny. An in between texture .. really light and gets absorbed into the skin within seconds.




24 hr Nourishing Lotion?

Not for me. Unfortunately it just did not work for me at all. Winter or summer .. it just gets absorbed into my skin and disappears. There is no trace of lotion what so ever on my skin. I know its freaky! Loads of positive reviews on this one but it was totally a flop for me.

WHY? IT DID NOT MOISTURE AT ALL! 
WHY? I WISH I KNEW.



So ..

It didnt provide any moisture at all so i really will not go into the ingredients etc. Anyways the ingredients list is in Arabic so i dont know if it has parabens or not. But it Doesnt matter Because im just trying to finish it off somehow .. totally disappointed!


Have you tried this product?


WINNER OF LAST WEEK'S   ROMWE   GIVEAWAY IS ...... 

 Deborah Tg


Congrats to the lucky winner! 
 Please make sure you MESSAGE me within 48 hours TO pinkcloudsz@hotmail.com



 If you fail to message me in time i will be choosing a new winner!








11 comments:

  1. I am using the pink one and you are right it's drying...I also don't like it....nice and honest review...xoxoxo...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool, I love the soy protein version we get here in India..
    http://beautyandmakeuplove.com/makeup-kit-must-haves-need-makeup-bag/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thats bad it didnt work out...:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has darken my skin and I feel burn sensation on my face

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...